INNATE POSTPARTUM CARE
PLANING FOR THE FOURTH TRIMESTER
Informative and Compassionate
"I am a first time mother. My pregnancy and delivery were surprisingly easy; however, the postpartum period turned out to be a real challenge. Ania guided and supported me through this difficult time with much kindness and understanding. She is like a loving mother, caring sister, best friend and reliable professional, all in one. I strongly recommend Ania's excellent services to every woman on this beautiful yet taxing journey to motherhood."
Milena, New York
INNATE POSTPARTUM CARE Planning for the Fourth Trimester Course, created by Traditional Midwife Rachelle Garcia Seliga, it's a 5- class series for pregnant women, their partners and families. Each class goes deep into the physical and emotional needs during the healing time after childbirth. The importance of Mother-Baby dyad. New family constellations. Nutrition, healing treatments, information and support.
* Why do we need proper care during Postpartum Time
* Traditional Postpartum care versus modern Postpartum care
* Postpartum depression - what is the cause and how to prevent it
* What are the 5 essentials to Postpartum healing
* Why do we need to rest in Postpartum time.
Understanding physiology of our body after childbirth
* Why do we need warmth in Postpartum period
* Guidance on food and nutrition we need in Postpartum time
* Bodywork after birth
* Why new mothers/new parents need community to thrive in Postpartum time
The truth about our Autonomic Nervous System
* Postpartum planning - what do we really need to thrive with our baby
* Special meeting dedicated to listening to your birth and celebrating your new family
Only now : $299
5 meetings 1.5-2h each
plus one additional meeting in your postpartum time!
This course is directed to pregnant women, pregnant people, their partners, families and communities.
Please reach out with any questions.